Search for atmospheres
The Watch AU's Garrison that Never Sleeps
Fort Conchúr technically serves the same purpose as Fort Stiofán, but they have evolved to become two very different environments. While its counterpart in the northeast is constantly preparing to anticipate and defend against The Enemy's next move, Fort Conchúr actively seeks to find a way to face him head-on. The two forts are full of similar activity; bards, messengers, patrols, intense discussions of the threat at hand... but the atmosphere could not be more dissimilar. Fort Conchúr is the garrison that never sleeps as the Watchers within don't just seek to watch The Enemy and anticipate his plans, but actively fight back in response.
Comments for "Fort Conchúr"
License details for "Fort Conchúr"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Medieval Minstrel Music by Brandon Feichter +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Small crowd, short laugh by http://www.freesound.org/people/Adam_N/sounds/324894/ +)
- Group of dogs barking by ivolipa from http://freesound.org +)
- Harry Potter spell by joe93barlow from http://freesound.org +)
- pub west country by odilonmarcenaro from http://freesound.org +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- Medieval Army Marching & Chant by Yap Audio Productions *)
*) Soundsnap.com license