Search for atmospheres
Studying with Fenix....
The quiet and solitary loner can be heard through out his space, once you know how to listen for him. His nose will be stuck in a book, or he'll be jotting down a note, or occasionally you might hear the sound of him walking on the hard wooden floor.
Maybe he's not talkative, but you're here, so it's a sure sign that he likes you...a lot.
Comments for "Fenix's Library"
License details for "Fenix's Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quiet Page Turn by -k-is_the_author +)
- Books by abolla from http://freesound.org *)
- Pocketwatch by Bidone from http://freesound.org" +)
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Angel breath by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license