Search for atmospheres
Ashes of an old port town
Spectrace, a burned husk of a once marvelous port, now reduced to ash and charcoal piers standing in gray waters. As the party has come to investigate the arrival of a neighboring nation's unexpected scouting vessel, they have to make their way through the empty shell of homes without alerting the ship's crew that they're being watched.
Comments for "Empty Harbor"
License details for "Empty Harbor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Chopping Wood by dheming from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- 5 minutes of pirate ship sound by salty sam +)
- Rain and Wind by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)