Search for atmospheres
At the turn of the century
It's late at night, you're busy at your typewriter. In the distance, you can hear the 1:00 am freight train as it makes its way north. Nearby, the factory's large metal exhaust fans keep turning in to the night. Little waves lap at the nearby shoreline of the Irish Sea, and in the candlelight, you wonder what tomorrow will bring.
Inspired by my trip to Wales in summer of 2018.
Comments for "Edward House"
License details for "Edward House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- Train passing in the distance. by blastwavefx +)
- old clock at midnight by ErieLake +)
- Typewriter by http://soundbible.com/free-sound-effects-2.html +)
- Blue Darkness A Sleepless Town by Music just music only music +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)