Search for atmospheres
Settlement in Autumn
Edge of the Town in Autumn
Settlements on the edge of the town are always silent, but when autumn come they became more silent. Its one of the autumns late afternoons, its cloudy and little bit windy. Nobody plays outside or go for a walk. Soft wind plays with the trees and let their colourfull leaves fall down. Ocassionaly someone is returning from work on foot or by car. Dog barking sometimes and every hour rings distand bell from town.
Comments for "Edge of the Town in Autumn"
License details for "Edge of the Town in Autumn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Nightengale Call by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Car passing fast by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- wind trees by Flame +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license