Search for atmospheres
Down by the docks
Down by the Docks
It's a cool breezy morning at the harbor. Local fisherman and traders haggle in the market nearby. You're sitting on the small vessel hired to take you across the strait. As soon as the tide turns, the captain will signal the crew and you'll be off. The sea gulls are a good omen, you decide, wishing you fair winds and a safe journey.
Comments for "Down by the Docks"
License details for "Down by the Docks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wooden Wind Chimes by By Jppi_stu - www.freesound.org +)
- creaks by damsur from http://freesound.org +)
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- creaky chair by internet +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)