Search for atmospheres
Doom Room Uni Project
The Doom (stylized as DOOM) franchise is a series of first-person shooter video games developed by id Software, and related novels, comics, board games, and major film adaptation. The series focuses on the exploits of an unnamed space marine operating under the auspices of the Union Aerospace Corporation (UAC), who fights hordes of demons and the undead.
Doom is considered one of the pioneering first-person shooter games, introducing to IBM-compatible computers features such as 3D graphics, third-dimension spatiality, networked multiplayer gameplay, and support for player-created modifications with the Doom WAD format. Since its debut in 1993, over 10 million copies of games in the Doom series have been sold; the series has spawned numerous sequels, expansion packs, and 2 films.
Comments for "Dooms"
License details for "Dooms"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- room ambience by littleboot from http://freesound.org +)
- Banging in the walls by Square Enix +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)