Search for atmospheres
Where the marsh wders live
The marshes of Dekani are known for the strange, colorful birds that like to mimic the wildlife around them, including human whistles and hums, sometimes giving rise to the idea the place is haunted.
For more information on the Singing Sea and the world of Nideon, visit: https://www.worldanvil.com/w/nideon-barriesaxxy
Comments for "Dekani Marsh"
License details for "Dekani Marsh"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ducks by -k-is_the_author +)
- Swans by -k-is_the_author +)
- River Frogs by Acclivity of the Freesound Project +)
- Dragonfly Wings by antoineopeng +)
- Bald Eagle chatter by Gerrit Vyn +)
- Canadian common loon by laurent from freesound.org +)
- bird flapping by Soundfxforfree from Youtube +)
- Grasshopper by WithdrawnToast +)