Search for atmospheres
Jazz and murder on the Nile
Death on the Nile
Hot, lazy days spent lounging in your cabin, or sprawling in a deck chair to watch the riverbanks go by. Somewhere a crackling radio spits a mix of local music and western jazz. The deckhands and waiters grumbled about foreigners belowdecks. You idly fan yourself in the summer heat. Someone hands you a gin & tonic. Tonight, someone will die.
Comments for "Death on the Nile"
License details for "Death on the Nile"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Jazz medly by "scottb from http://looperman.com" +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Arab Talk by domingus from http://freesound.org +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- FEMALE giggle by http://freesound.org/people/Ch0cchi/sounds/15288/ +)
- Stirring Coffee by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Egypt old Raido by Medo Amer +)
- Riverside by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)