Search for atmospheres
Always search for traps.
Dark Temple Dungeon
The search was long and arduous, but you've finally found your mark. Beneath the ancient stone of the Temple proper, a dungeon winds its way to the demon you've come to slay. Unholy monks chant in a strange language you just can't place, though the words they speak run an icy chill through the back of your mind. Footsteps echo through the halls, impossible to place, so you'd better watch your back. Who knows what manner of man or beast is waiting for you to drop your guard..
Ambient dungeon music for a dank, dark temple.
Unmute the sixth track for occasional sounds of distant torture.
Unmute the seventh track to torment your party with ghostly whispers.
Unmute the eighth track to make things more intense with war drums, maybe during a tense stealth check or after a grim discovery.
Comments for "Dark Temple Dungeon"
License details for "Dark Temple Dungeon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Prison Soundscape by 7by7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Upright Bass Drone by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- In Pain by RutgerMuller of the Freesound Project +)
- Monks Chant by Tritus from http://freesound.org +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license