Search for atmospheres
D&D Swamp Ambient for CMG Flux
You cross the boundary from Farmer Haddux' land into the swamp, remembering his warnings about traveling in the daylight as the last rays of the twin suns sink below the horizon in a wash of purple and blue. The air feels colder here, still thick with the humidity of the day, but unnaturally chilly for being midsummer. You see the dark fingers of moss hanging from ragged trees, long blackened by the putrid waters in which they grow - not dead, just mangled and drawn out, thin in places where is seems that they'd snap under the weight of so much parasitic vegetation.
Crickets create a blanket of white noise so thick that you almost don't hear it...a deliberate splash, twigs snapping, and an accidental hiss. You're not alone. You're being watched.
Roll a perception check.
Comments for "D&D Swamp"
License details for "D&D Swamp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bubbles by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Owl Hoot by musicmasta1 +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Bird-Flapping-FS by pepv from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow Squawk by pepv from v +)
- Crickets at the Garden by Rantz +)
- lake_water by swamp, frogs, insects +)
- swamp, frogs, insects by zapsplat.com +)