Search for atmospheres
A celebration of brutalism; the dry comfort of somewhere dull and dispassionate and echoing. The unapologetic honesty of a place with nothing to hide. The dusty, sterile scents of metallic ink and fresh concrete. Brutalism isn't cruel or cold, it's tepid. May I be half this gentle in my own indifference. May I always be extended such apathetic grace.
Comments for "Concrete Dreams"
License details for "Concrete Dreams"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quick Footsteps - Heels by georgisound via http://freesound.org +)
- Badge Access Door by LOFerell +)
- Old Elevator (1960s) by LOFerell +)
- Fluorescent Light Humming by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Brush Writing by runirasmussen from http://freesound.org" +)
- Post Punk by ValentinSosnitskiy +)