Search for atmospheres
Welcome, fellow Ravenclaws!
Common Room (Ravenclaw)
The Ravenclaw common room and dormitories are located in Ravenclaw Tower on the west side of the castle. Students enter through a door with an bronze eagle-shaped knocker. The knocker asks a question of anyone who knocks on it and opens the door when the question is answered correctly. If the riddle is especially difficult, large groups of students may congregate outside the door as they try to figure it out.
The common room is circular, with arched windows that provide incredible views of the Hogwarts grounds, and a domed ceiling painted with stars like the night sky. It has a white marble statue of founder Rowena Ravenclaw, and behind it lies the door leading to the dormitories.
Comments for "Common Room (Ravenclaw)"
License details for "Common Room (Ravenclaw)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- wind1 by H Hargitai +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Curtains Rustling by Joeladam from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Chorale by State Symphony Cappella +)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license