Search for atmospheres
This is what Cheshire's apartment sounds like
Freeling, New York. His apartment is behind a large industrial park, and a huge iron factory is practically in his back yard. He likes the location because the sounds and smells remind him of being on an airship. Heavy machinery, steam engines and the smell of oil and hot metal. Side note to me: he can't stand silence or quiet places. He lives in a bad area and the street he lives on is populated by shifty shady types, drunkards and the lowbrow thugs. Drunken street fights outside his shop are not uncommon. Also the rats. Sometimes you can hear the rats. The sound of horse carts passing by and trains arriving and leaving with iron shipments through the station nearby.
Comments for "Cheshire's apartment"
License details for "Cheshire's apartment"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse with old cart by bruno.auzet from freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Steam train leaving station by KeithPeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Mouse Squeaking by ProFX +)
- Ambient Industrial 001 by Quargzon (http://www.freesound.org/people/Quargzon/) +)
- Drunks fighting by tigersound +)
- WestVillageNYC crowd by Veridiansunrise from http://freesound.org +)