Search for atmospheres
work with your male colleague
Chemistry Lab 2.0
In the subdued glow of the chemistry lab, the constant hum of the fume hood serves as a backdrop to a meticulous dance of pipettes and beakers. Glass vessels stand filled with liquids of various hues, while shelves above are lined with bottles marked by elemental shorthand—H2SO4, NaCl, CH3COOH. The air is a complex aroma of sharp solvents and subtle organic notes, creating an olfactory mosaic that's both invigorating and comforting. Each movement, from the careful transfer of liquids to the scribbling in a well-worn lab notebook, is a ritual of precision, a tacit ode to the rigour and mystery of chemistry.
Comments for "Chemistry Lab 2.0"
License details for "Chemistry Lab 2.0"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- humming by 1Kaylin_Dickson +)
- Writting by Braffe2 from http://freesound.org *)
- Ain't That a Kick in the Head by Dean Martin +)
- grandfather clock nk by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Acid bubbles by Evilface38 +)
- Filling Vial* by http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea* by http://freesound.org +)
- Vinyl Noise by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
*) Soundsnap.com license