Search for atmospheres
The Orphanage in the old castle
The walls are old, much older than any. The halls are wide and echo the noises from all corners to you as you wander through them. The noise of children chatting and playing is always with you as is the chatter of the birds nesting in the center garden. One of the caretakers is playing a flute to entertain the young and you feel like this is a place that can bring a sense of calm to an abandoned child's heart.
Comments for "Castle Orphanage"
License details for "Castle Orphanage"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Children Playing by evertonsebben +)
- Cathedral ambiance (5 min) by icmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- flute castle by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- St. Teresa Liseaux Cathedral by john9 from http://freesound.org +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)