Search for atmospheres
The Refectory of the Outer Bailey
Castle Marrach, Refectory
The eastern end of the dining hall, divided from the main section only by two thick stone pillars. A giant tapestry dominates the northern wall of the refectory. A pair of narrow, matching tapestries hang upon the pillars, trailing halfway down the length of each pillar. A huge fireplace set in the east wall warms the vast hall with lively golden firelight. An exquisitely-crafted fish tank, illuminated from within, has been imbedded into the southern part of the eastern stone wall. There is a long dining table standing in the southern portion of the room. In the northern end of the room sits a fine chess table of stone, flanked by a pair of cedar chairs. In front of the fireplace, several blue-grey floor cushions sit clustered around a plush black rug. Hanging above the fireplace is the head of a large grey wolf, mounted on a wooden plaque. A cylindrical brass teakettle is sitting beside the hearth. The fresh scent of cinnamon sticks and cedar linger warmly on the air.
Comments for "Castle Marrach, Refectory"
License details for "Castle Marrach, Refectory"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- steady fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)