Search for atmospheres
The Dining Hall
Castle Marrach, Dining Hall
This is a large, long hall, with a high, vaulted ceiling and a floor of polished golden hardwood, scarred with many nicks and scratches. The air is ripe with the smell of sweat and oiled steel. Windows are set high in the far end of the west wall, and two massive chandeliers hang overhead, lighting the large space brightly. At the north end of the room is a very tall door to the outside.
Just left of the southern doorway, a long bench sits leaning against the wall. On the right side of the doorway, a table is pushed up against the wall. Several pieces of furniture line the south wall, a few trunks, cabinet and weaponrack.
Comments for "Castle Marrach, Dining Hall"
License details for "Castle Marrach, Dining Hall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Footsteps in the snow by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94335/ +)
- Cat purring by http://ronsen.org/purrfectsounds/ +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license