Search for atmospheres
Fireside Campground Sounds
Camping At Wheatland
The sun has set and you're sitting in a camp chair around a cracking fire. Your friends surround you, but everyone is chill. Occasionally someone walks down the path by your site. You can hear the calm sounds of other camps chatting quietly.
Comments for "Camping At Wheatland"
License details for "Camping At Wheatland"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Walking on Dirt by Fox Forrester +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Guitar - Fingerpicking by http://freesound.org/people/JohnLaVine333/sounds/251203/ +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by urupin from http://freesound.org +)