Search for atmospheres
Breiðablik - Home of Baldr
Not much is know about Baldr's home, other than that it was named "Breiðablik" by Snorri Sturluson in the 'Prose Edda', which means "Broad-Gleaming". .
Comments for "Breiðablik"
License details for "Breiðablik"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds by 1ratatosk1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Chimes2 by http://freesound.org +)
- Lightwaves by http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)