Search for atmospheres
It's 10pm on Saturday night. You're sore from fighting all day and still stuffed from feast. It's cold and there's still paint lingering on your skin, but a hot shower did you good, and you feel ready to take on the night's adventures. Your unit mates gather around the fire and exchange friendly banter with one another as the camp nextdoor gets crossfaded out of their minds. The bardic circle is well underway with their drumming and singing, most of them too drunk to care about rhythm or tone. Your friend takes a seat unceremoniously in the shitty camping chair beside yours and hands you a drink that you can't quite discern.
The night is young, and there's still so much more to do before Sunday morning.
Comments for "Belegarth Nightlife"
License details for "Belegarth Nightlife"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on Gravel by CaganCelik +)
- Drunk Teenagers by freesound.org +)
- Irish Pub Singing by Kyster on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Native Drum Loop by sandyrb; https://freesound.org/s/86653/ +)