Search for atmospheres
Aspiring arcanomycologist Beckett Woodward's apartment on the Caminus University campus. Located on the second floor (third floor for Americans; ground, first, second) and overlooking a corner of the university's gardens, Beckett's sanctum provides a place to lose oneself in one's research, or perhaps relax after a long stint of field work.
Comments for "Beckett's Sanctum"
License details for "Beckett's Sanctum"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quill Scribble by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Flipping through large book by gloriaeffect from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Song by InspectorJ +)
- soft wind noise in pine trees by jgrzinich https://freesound.org/people/jgrzinich/sounds/329805/# +)
- Violin - tuning a violin by Milie +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- garden shears by Roulaine +)