Search for atmospheres
Inspired by Acadia National Park
Atlantic cliffs with wind
I was looking to create another environmental ambience for just general, natural background sound that is fairly calming. This time I went for a rocky coastal environment, inspired by Acadia National Park (in Maine on America's Northeast coastline). So there are some Atlantic and North American bird and animal sounds, as well as ocean swells as the "white noise" for the calming effect. I hope you like it, this might be a new favorite for me.
Comments for "Atlantic cliffs with wind"
License details for "Atlantic cliffs with wind"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- birds in forest by girlwithsoundrecorder from http://freesound.org +)
- whales-s1 by https://freesound.org +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- breeze in trees by nhgk178 +)
- Elk Bellow by soundbible +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license