Search for atmospheres
D&D Arcane library in a cathedral
Its been along day with your venture group and you have just now made it back to town. Seeing what you have you wish to research more about it. Thankfully the town has a very pleasing selection arcana writings in their library. They welcome you graciously, allow you to use their library and even invite you to worship with them in the morning. Although late the library is seemingly busy for the time of day.
Comments for "Arcane Library"
License details for "Arcane Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Turning Page in Book by davidbain at http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps and door by DBproductions from http://freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)
- Peaceful Sound Therapy by spiritwordsandmusic publishing +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)