Search for atmospheres
It almost feels unreal.
An odd diner at 11:27 pm.
You're very tired, it's been a long day.
On your way back home- or perhaps to somewhere else? You find a small-town diner. You've never seen it before, and you've been down this street hundreds of times.
You decide to walk in. Although you've never seen it, something seems undeniably familiar about it.
You suppose there's no harm in grabbing a bite to eat.
Comments for "An odd diner at 11:27 pm."
License details for "An odd diner at 11:27 pm."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Traffic by *)
- Radio Static Endless by audio library +)
- TARDIS in flight by BBC Doctor Who +)
- Restaurant door by By Shall555 from www.freesound.org +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver +)
- Air Conditioner (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license