Search for atmospheres
Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for me
Afternoon on a Pirate's Sloop
The year is 1718. You're a shipmate on board the The Ranger, a small one-mast sloop. You can hear the shantymen playing their mandolins and fiddles for the men as they work to the rhythm of the music. With a bottle of rum in your hand, you watch the Coxswain steer the ship into the winds, taking you in the direction of Nassau.
Comments for "Afternoon on a Pirate's Sloop"
License details for "Afternoon on a Pirate's Sloop"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- sailing boat by CGEffex from http://freesound.org (edited) +)
- shanty 3 - instrumental by Dom H Williams *)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
*) Soundsnap.com license