Search for atmospheres
studying on campus
"When you find it difficult to study because the subject is “boring”, ask yourself:
“Is the subject really boring, or does it seem that way because I have closed my mind to it?”
As G.K. Chesterton once said: “There are no boring subjects, only disinterested minds.”
If you think a subject is boring, try to engage with the subject by asking yourself questions.
When was this technique or theory developed?
Who developed it?
What problem did it solve?
How would the world be different today if not for this technique or theory?
If you ask the right questions, you can make any subject interesting."
Comments for "academia hours"
License details for "academia hours"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Door Slam by Bennstir from http:/freesound.org +)
- study room (private) ambience by Greyline *)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Page Turn (2) by OwlStorm +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license