Search for atmospheres
Sounds of the Sea
Aboard Faith's ship
This was made for a friend of mine. This is what I imagine a calm day aboard Faith's ship might sound like. Nothing can be seen from any viewable spot on the horizon so there's just the crew doing daily things. Someone picked up some instruments and gave them all something pleasant to listen to that mingles greatly with the sea.
Comments for "Aboard Faith's ship"
License details for "Aboard Faith's ship"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Irish Traditional Song by audioflute *)
- Dock creaking by Filipe Chagas from http://freesound.org +)
- Hammock by freesound.org +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Kelp Store by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license