Search for atmospheres
Surrounded by Books on a Stormy Evening
A Trip to the Library
It's raining outside; you're drowning in work, so you head to the library to catch up. You do your best to remain focused, but the urge to wander the aisles is almost too intense to resist. Meanwhile, the faint sound of someone practicing the piano drifts into the room, and the hourly chimes of the campus bell tower serve as a painful reminder that time is passing.
Comments for "A Trip to the Library"
License details for "A Trip to the Library"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pen on Paper by Anthousai +)
- Page Flip by Flag2 +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Church Bells by Ivopla +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Piano - Feelings of Twilight by ShadyDave via http://freesound.org +)
- university by trautwein on freesound.org +)