Search for atmospheres
docked pirate ship
a pirate's shore leave
You and your crew take leave in a small port town after a a successful bounty. You've just stepped outside the local tavern for a bit of air and are taking a moment to enjoy the sounds of the evening near the docks. The tavern doors are open so you can still hear the music and laughter from inside.
Comments for "a pirate's shore leave"
License details for "a pirate's shore leave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Creaking Rigging by kehbe +)
- Footsteps on dock by mmaruska from http://freesound.org +)
- Lighthouse Balcony by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Irish pub, chatter and music by traggeldy from http://freesound.org +)