Search for atmospheres
A mix for an old favourite dive bar:
A Nod to a Pub
The chips are soggy, the fish is soggy, and the patrons are soggy. The beer tastes like stale piss and the tv screen is too small and shite to really appreciate the football game, so why do you keep coming back? Could be that it's cheap and you're broke. Could be that that one patron, the big fella in the re-enforced booth, has a strange hunger to his face and you swear you saw something not quite human about him one night, out of the corner of your eye- kindling your own strange hunger for mysteries. Could be the dog of a man at the bar who croons sweetly and swindles sourly, spinning a coin in his fingers. Could be that it's very cheap and you're very broke and you're getting drunk tonight either way.
(This is a fanmix for C.M. Scandreth's 'A Seaside British Pub' on /nosleep; please go read it if you haven't already!)
Comments for "A Nod to a Pub"
License details for "A Nod to a Pub"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car drive by by "Audio Library" from Youtube +)
- Pub Atmosphere* by http://freesound.org +)
- Beer being poured by http://www.soundjay.com +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Coins Falling by pieltain from freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- cigarette inhale and exhale by Sound Laboratory from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8M_d3wVPmpoy0G7cze0KQ +)
- light rain by vahid +)