Search for atmospheres
Let's hope no one sees us
A lonely campfire in the woods
You have your own quest and your own somehow adopted children. Children that people want back, and if you are found with them, you'll probably be dead. the easiest thing to do would be to leave these children to fend for themselves, but somehow you know you can not do that. It wouldn't be right. As many murders as you have committed over the years, leaving them to fend for themselves would be a step too far.
So, you hide. Let's hope no one looks too carefully at all of you by this fire.
Comments for "A lonely campfire in the woods"
License details for "A lonely campfire in the woods"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicada Song by Cicada +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Great Horned Owls by izzybel +)
- Walking On Grass by mikaelfernstrom from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license