Search for atmospheres
Venus by the Sea
A Charming Venetian Brothel
"I confess I find more ecstacy in passion than in prayer. Such passion is prayer. I confess I pray still to feel the touch of my lover's lips. His hands upon me, his arms enfolding me... Such surrender has been mine. I confess I pray still to be filled and enflamed. To melt into the dream of us, beyond this troubled place, to where we are not even ourselves. To know that always, this is mine."
Comments for "A Charming Venetian Brothel"
License details for "A Charming Venetian Brothel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy breathing ¥ by Crpdeth from http://freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Female Moan by Little Rainy Seasons from http://www.freesound.org *)
- Lute #1 by Ophira Zaka +)
- Mouth Sounds by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license