Search for atmospheres
Working the graveyard shift again...
3am at the Gas Station
As the hours drag slowly along on this Texas summer night, you find yourself in a state of unrest; working the graveyard shifts at the old Gas Station on the edge of town ain't easy. At least tonight, the weird customers have kept themselves unseen. For now, that is. The radio plays some late night podcast softly, while the light above your head drones on. You keep trying to get your co-worker to fix it, but everyday you show up, it's still making that annoying noise. Oh well. You light a cigarette and let yourself get lost in this "quiet" night. Life goes on.
inspired mostly by: "Tales From the Gas Station" by Jack Townsend. If you've got 18 hours of your life to spare, go listen to MrCreepypasta read it. I would definitely recommend.
Comments for "3am at the Gas Station"
License details for "3am at the Gas Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Male Sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Light TV Static by crcavol http://freesound.org +)
- Television 01 080606.wav by https://freesound.org +)
- Neon Lights Hum (high-pitched) by kbnevel from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- cigarette inhale and exhale by Sound Laboratory from https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8M_d3wVPmpoy0G7cze0KQ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license