Search for atmospheres
The year is 1926
1920's Rural Sheriff's Office
Three men are found dead on the village green. Wearing lead masks, and lead aprons emblazoned with the insignia of their employer, Westinghouse. The medical examiner hasn't found a cause of death yet and it's been three days.
How did they die, why are they here, and who is responsible?
Comments for "1920's Rural Sheriff's Office"
License details for "1920's Rural Sheriff's Office"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ceiling Fan by freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Breathing by Hintringer from Freesound.org +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- Pencil Scratching by Llearners from Youtube +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- Fliping paper by original by yaron_elh from http://freesound.org, edited by sparklyhedgehog +)
- Typewriter by tams_kp from freesound.org +)