Search for atmospheres
The rural in the city at night
Rure in Urbs - Night
Not too far out from the city, you are welcomed by the sight of rolling hills and greenery. It's much quieter than the city, but you can still hear the traffic on the nearby roads very faintly. Nonetheless, a chorus of insects can be heard, accompanied by the creatures of the night, and the soft sound of the cool breeze in the grass and trees.
Comments for "Rure in Urbs - Night"
License details for "Rure in Urbs - Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Nightengale Call by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Night Forest by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Owl_2 by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
*) Soundsnap.com license